Hello everyone Summer is here and while we wait for Sola Soul’s Album “Summer Love” we wanted to tell you about why we love the Dubai Grand Hyatt.
I love visiting the UAE because of the summer all year type weather they have. There are a vast number of activities to do that will help cool you down and enjoy the Middle East and traditions.
The Grand Hyatt is one of those it is a larger-than-life five-star Dubai complex with an incredible array of facilities, including a choice of rooms, optional all-inclusive board, and plenty of perks. Your stay is fully refundable – so you can book with Five Star Travels and One Design with confidence.
- Five-star thrills: As you stroll through the lush gardens of Grand Hyatt Dubai, with their winding pathways, waterfalls and lagoons, you’ll soon forget you’re amongst a sea of towering skyscrapers and futuristic skyscrapers. Grand Hyatt welcomes you to unwind on a five-star unforgettable experience that blends Eastern culture with Western luxe.
- Incredible spa: The award-winning Ahasees Spa & Club is a destination in itself. Try its innovative HydraFacial, an advanced skincare treatment that gives you an instant radiant glow. Facilities include high-tech saunas, a 24-hour fitness centre and steam rooms, so you’ll get every chance to feel utterly pampered and refreshed.
- Plentiful dining options: A global culinary tour awaits in 13 award-winning restaurants, cafés and bars. From Singapore-style seafood and tasty New York steaks to fiery Indian dishes, there’s something to suit all kinds of taste buds. Even more impressive? All are served by attentive staff in impeccably-designed surroundings.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel on +971 4 317 1234 before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
– Four swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)
– Spa with 10 treatment rooms
– Steam room and sauna
– Nine restaurants
– Three bars
– 24-hour fitness centre
– Tennis courts
– Lounge with live entertainment
– 450-metre jogging track
– Shuttle services to La Mer Beach (closed until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions)- Venue benefits (see ‘Offer details’)
Packages starting from GBP 107