Hello everyone we hope you’re having a lovely week so far today we have some Christmas Ideas for the holidays thanks to Delish.
Cooking spray, for pan
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove stems from mushrooms and roughly chop stems. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add chopped mushrooms stems and cook until most of the moisture is out, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add breadcrumbs and let toast slightly, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix together mushroom stem mixture, Parmesan, cream cheese, parsley, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with filling and sprinkle with more Parmesan.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and the tops are golden, 20 minutes.
Holiday Apple Salad
- Candy pecans: In a skillet over medium heat, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and water. Stir, letting sugar dissolve, then add pecans and toss until totally coated. Let simmer 5 minutes until sticky, then remove from heat and let cool on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer. (Pecans you don’t use for the salad can be stored in an airtight container up to 1 week.)
- Assemble salad: In a large bowl, combine greens, apples, candied pecans, blue cheese, and dried cranberries. Refrigerate until ready to dress and serve.
- Make dressing: In a bowl or glass jar, whisk together apple cider vinegar, shallot, dijon, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 450º and place oven rack in lower third of oven. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 1 tablespoon olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Rub all over lamb.
- In a large roasting pan, toss potatoes with remaining olive oil and season with more salt and pepper. Place lamb on top of potatoes and roast until the internal temperature is 145º, about 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Let rest, then slice and serve.