We bring you some sad news this morning. Yesterday morning militia gunmen stormed Garissa University in the North Eastern region of Kenya. This is believed to be the deadliest attack yet by this militia group.
Our Thoughts and prayers are with the Staff and Students of the Institution as well as families of the victims.
Kenya Airways has since sent a circular with important changes to their immigration process in the aftermath. We will keep you Updated
RE: PERSONS ALLOWED TO ENTER SUDAN THROUGH KHARTOUM AIRPORT WITHOUT VISA
CAA Sudan has provided a list of countries whose citizens are allowed to enter Sudan through KRT Airport, without obtaining entry visa from the diplomatic Sudanese missions outside Sudan:
Investors and Businessmen (All Nationalities)
- Passport Holders (Turkey). (Dual Agreement)
- Passport Holders (Kenya). (Dual Agreement)
- Passport Holders (Eretria). (Dual Agreement)
- Passport Holders (Malaysia). (Dual Agreement)
- Passport Holders (Egypt). (Four Freedoms Agreement)
- Passport Holders (Syria). (Dual Agreement)
- Diplomatic & Commercial Passports Holders from (China, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Algeria, Brazil, Morocco, Emirates).
- Diplomatic Passports of Sahel-Saharan States:
- Libya, Chad, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, Eretria, Central Africa, Gambia, Tunis, Nigeria, Somali, Benin, Egypt.
- Sahel-Sahren States which did not apply exemption of visa (Djibouti, Senegal, Toga, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Guinea Bissau, Ghana, Ceria lion)
- South Sudan Citizens.