We offer you a special package to the historic city of Harar. Harar is considered as the fourth Holly City of Islam after Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem with more than 90 mosques.
DAY 1 – Arrival in Addis Ababa, city tour, overnight stay at Capital Hotel
DAY 2 – Fly to Dire Dawa, drive to Harar visit the old walled city of “Harar Jugol”, the house of the famous French poet Arthur Rimbaud ,overnight stay at Ras Hotel
DAY 3 – Second day in Harar, excursion to Babile Elephant Sanctuary via the “Valley of Marvels”, take a side trip to visit homes in the cliff-top village of Koremi, visit the market in Hajifaj. In the evening see the “Hyena Man” feeding the hyenas.
DAY 4 – Fly to Addis Ababa, spend the rest of the day at leisure, overnight at Capital Hotel
DAY 5 – Departure
The hotels featured are Capital Hotel in Addis Ababa and Ras Hotel in Harar
PACKAGE PRICE: USD 1200 PER PERSON on room sharing basis
Included in the package are full board accommodation at both locations, return domestic flight from Addis Ababa to Dire Dawa, all transfers and entrance fees , professional English speaking local guide services and all government taxes. International tickets on Ethiopian Airlines are not included and will be quoted when city of origin is determined.
Call an Agent on +2348097122384
Terms and Conditions:
- The price quoted is per person and on room sharing basis.
- International arrivals MUST be on Ethiopian Airlines only.
- Clients are requested to make arrangements for own travel insurance prior to departure
- Confirmation is not guaranteed and is subject to availability
- Prices are valid for the period September 20 – October 30, 2014.