Sandals Guest House is in St Francis Bay, in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. The accommodation at this 4-star guest house is spacious. The individually decorated bedrooms, which have sliding doors, open onto the guest’s private balcony or the tropical garden.
The guest house provides ten large en-suite luxury bedrooms, each featuring baths, showers, and extra length beds. This comfortably furnished guest house offers ideal accommodation for guests who are on holiday, enjoying a romantic getaway, or on a conference trip.
Each room features the following amenities and services:
- Satellite Television
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Guest Amenities
- Beach towels supplied
- Bathroom towels provided
- Clock radio
- Bathroom (en-suite)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Area information booklet
- Safe for valuables
- Telephone (direct dial)
- Patio / Veranda / balcony
- Daily Housekeeping
Facilities and Services
- Swimming Pool
- Safe deposit box (reception)
- Smoking: in demarcated areas
- Tour assistance
- Bar (fully licensed)
- Child-friendly (all ages)
- Transfers (Airport)
- Laundry service
The energetic and earthy African-Caribbean furnishings at The Restaurant create a stylishly delightful and positive atmosphere for the guests’ who choose to dine here. The Sandals cuisine embraces South Africa’s abundant natural wealth of; fresh fruit, vegetables, fish and shellfish. Guests are welcomed to sample the creative local/international dishes, which are infused with African spices, and Indian Ocean flavours.
- Golf Course: St. Francis Bay boasts a beautifully laid-out 18-hole Golf Course
- Game Drives: Guests can enjoy game drives at the nearby Game Reserves: Shamwari Game Reserve, Kariega Game Reserve, Baviaanskloof Mega-Reserve, Kwandwe Game Reserve, Addo National Elephant Park
- Sand River Dunes: Hiking along the Sand River is available all year round
- Eco Boat Cruise
- River Cruises: Guests can explore the upper reaches of the Kromme River on a comfortable motor launch. Stop over at Stony Boma River Camp for a picnic or barbeque. After lunch, relax or go for a hike, canoeing, fishing or birding on the river
- Marina Cruise
- Irma Booysen Flora Reserve: During the development of Cape St. Francis, Irma Booysen persuaded her husband, the original owner of the farm Ongegunde Vryheid, to set land aside to protect the fynbos of the area. The Reserve lies within 200 m of the Cape St. Francis Resort. A walk through the reserve is a must-do for all lovers of nature and indigenous flora such as the fynbos.
- Game and Lion Park: Enjoy the wildlife at Seaview Game & Lion Park, with 40 species of African wildlife to view, including lions, jackals, lynxes, crocodiles, giraffes, zebras, baboons, monkeys, wildebeest, and many others.
- Lalibela Game Reserve: This Big Five private game reserve spans five ecosystems (valley bushveld, savannah grassland, fynbos, riverine forest and acacia woodland), consisting of 7,500 hectares (approximately 18,500 acres). No public roads are running through the property and all the animals, including predators, are free-roaming throughout the reserve. Experience a game drive in an open vehicle where you come face to face with the animals.
- Cheetah Breeding Camp
- Forest Canopy Tour
- Elephant Walking Safaris: Experience the famous Knysna forest alongside our African elephants, guided nature walks through the fynbos, into the valley and beautiful indigenous and exotic forest. Touch and feed the gentle giants.
- Birds of Eden: Birds of Eden is the largest free-flight bird aviary in the world. A top Eco-tourism attraction in the Garden Route of South Africa. The adventure of walking across our 128 m suspension bridge, the longest one of its kind in Africa, above the forest canopy.
- Microlight trip