Thanks to Delish we are able to give you our Foodie for the Week!
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1/4 c. sweet chili sauce
3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp. Sriracha
1clove garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lime
2 red bell peppers, sliced
1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1/2 c. raw cashews
Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until florets resemble rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and zucchini and cook 3 minutes, then add chicken and sauce and cook until golden and cooked through, 10 minutes more. Stir in cashews until coated in sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and serve over cauliflower rice.