It’s New Year’s Eve and we are so excited because this time tomorrow we will be welcoming you into a new year. We have great ideas for your New Year’s Eve dinner thanks to Delish!
Garlicky Shrimp Cocktail
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Place shrimp on baking sheet and roast until golden and cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
French Dip Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion and thyme sprigs and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until caramelized, about 15 minutes. Discard thyme.
- Place bottom halves of slider buns on a large baking sheet and top with roast beef, provolone cheese, caramelized onions, and slider bun tops.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and brush on top of buns. Sprinkle with garlic powder, coarse salt, and parsley and bake until cheese is melty and sliders are warmed through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make au jus: Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter to same skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add beef broth, Worcestershire, and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until slightly reduced, 10 minutes.
- Serve sliders with au jus for dipping.
Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large oven-proof skillet, fill each mushroom cap with marinara, and sprinkle generously with mozzarella.
- Top each with mini pepperoni and bake until cheese is melty and pepperoni is crispy, about 15 to 20 minutes. Top with shredded basil.